Come Play With Me Are Creating A Compilation Showcasing Creative Of Colour
Come Play With Me are continuing their work to shine a light on some of the amazing artists based in Yorkshire and now they are reopening our submissions to platform a new selection of musicians and bands. This time they''ll be putting together a compilation album showcasing creatives of colour from around the county.
They are offering:
- One track per artist/band to be included on an approximately 12 track Come Play With Me compilation album, which will be released on 12" vinyl (or an alternative equivalent if more suitable to the majority of artists on the release) and digitally.
- All tracks will be mastered by a professional engineer, TBC.
- A professional marketing and press campaign from Hanglands.
- Support from our team before and during the release period, including group mentoring sessions.
How to apply
Simply follow the guidelines and fill in the sections below, then hit submit to be considered. Please make sure that any links sent are still live until you hear back from us so that we can properly assess your application. The longer questions can be answered with written words or via video.
The questions below are to give you an opportunity to demonstrate how inclusion in a CPWM release will help you move to the next level. Our judges will be looking to get a feel for if you are at the right stage to benefit from this opportunity.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify for our current open submission:
- The artist (or at least half of the band members) must be based in Yorkshire.
- The artist (or at least half of the band members, or the main creator within a band) must be black, Asian, Arab, indigenous, or of mixed black and/or Asian and/or Arab and/or indigenous heritage.
If you are unsure if this particular call out is open to you, do feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended deadline: Thursday 3rd December 11:59 pm